Ask the Experts | Sleep Health 101
For more information about Cleveland Clinic’s Sleep Disorders Center, please visit https://cle.clinic/3S1nu5W
Having trouble sleeping, but not sure if it’s a quick fix or a more serious health issue? Specialists from Cleveland Clinic will share their expertise and answer your questions on sleep health such as:
• What happens to your body when you sleep?
• How much sleep do you really need for optimal health?
• Why can sleep apnea cause abnormal heart rhythms?
• Which type of sleep test and treatment for snoring may be right for you?
• What are tips for improving your sleep hygiene?
• How do you diagnose, test and treat other sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, insomnia and shift work disorders?
To learn more about our specialists:
Alan Kominsky, MD – https://cle.clinic/2IFebav
Jennifer Brubaker, PhD, CNP – https://cle.clinic/3VzhtR2
Donald DeCoy, MD – https://cle.clinic/3Ttc6AY
Cinthya Pena Orbea, MD – https://cle.clinic/3ezxm9e
To schedule an appointment with one of our sleep medicine specialists, please call 216.444.2165.
▶Share this video with others: https://youtu.be/rHBljYWm7Sc
▶Subscribe to learn more about Cleveland Clinic: http://bit.ly/W0bJ0y
#clevelandclinic #sleephealth #sleepdisorders